DermEngine's total body photography is the most advanced, web-based platform powered by artificial intelligence to offer the latest tools for the ongoing imaging, tracking, and management of skin conditions. To learn how to access a patient's total body photography profile follow the steps below:
- Click the Patients button in the top menu bar. Click the “...” of your desired patient and select Total Body Photography.
Alternatively, if you are already in the patient's profile, you may simply select the Total Body button located at the top right corner.
- Select a body part to view or upload images. Body part sections are highlighted by light blue dotted squares to signify: Head, Arms, Torso, Upper legs, and Lower legs.
Note that if you have already added an image to a body part, a small number will appear in the corner.
Click the following links below to learn how to perform different actions within the total body photography module:
- How Do I Add Or Upload Total Body Images?
- How Do I Map Lesions?
- How Do I Perform Step By Step Mapping?
- How Do I Take Dermoscopic Images From The Total Body Photography Page?
- How Do I Match Lesions?
- How Do I Match Undetected Lesions?
- How Do I Use The Flicker Tool?
- How Can I View A Spot's Dermoscopic Image When Zooming In On The Total Body Image?
- How Do I View Dermoscopic Images Within A Total Body Photography Profile?