You can remove a Manager if you’d no longer like them to be a part of your clinic, but want to allow them to keep access to any patients they created. Note that a Manager is only able to be removed from your virtual clinic through the actions of another Manager. To learn how to create a new manager and remove the previous one from your virtual practice follow the instructions below:
- Click on your profile in the top right corner and select the Enterprise option from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and click on the name of the clinic you wish to edit.
- Select the Members button from the side menu. Then, select the "..." of the member you wish to make the new manager and click User Permissions.
- Check the Manager box and click Save.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 on the Manager you wish to remove from your clinic. This time, deselect the Manager box.
- Click the "..." option and select Remove Member.