DermEngine's total body photography is the most advanced, web-based platform powered by artificial intelligence to offer the latest tools for the ongoing imaging, tracking, and management of skin conditions. To learn how to access a patient's total body photography profile from their spots page follow the steps below:
Access Total Body Photography Module
- Select the Total Body button located at the top right corner.
- Select a body part to view or upload images. Body part sections are highlighted by light blue dotted squares to signify: Head, Arms, Torso, Upper legs, and Lower legs.
Note that if you have already added an image to a body part, a small number will appear in the corner.
Access Spot Profile On Total Body Photography Dashboard
- Alternatively, you may click the icon to directly navigate to that spot’s profile on the total body photography dashboard.
- You will be directed to their total body photography profile with the dermoscopy image of that spot on the screen for your review. Click the Go To Spot Profile to return to the patient’s profile. Alternatively, you may click outside of the image to stay on the total body photography page.
- If you click outside of the image, you will have the ability to take dermoscopic images for that lesion by clicking the icon. Alternatively, click the spot number to navigate back to the patient’s spot profile.
Click the following links below to learn how to perform different actions within the total body photography module:
- How Do I Add Or Upload Total Body Images?
- How Do I Map Lesions?
- How Do I Perform Step By Step Mapping?
- How Do I Take Dermoscopic Images From The Total Body Photography Page?
- How Do I Match Lesions?
- How Do I Match Undetected Lesions?
- How Do I Use The Flicker Tool?
- How Can I View A Spot's Dermoscopic Image When Zooming In On The Total Body Image?
- How Do I View Dermoscopic Images Within A Total Body Photography Profile?