Before getting started, be sure that you meet the following requirements:
- Admin privileges
- Active DermEngine account
- PMS credentials (password and server address)
- Run on every machine BP client is on
When complete, follow the instructions below:
- Download DermSync (Download button found under "Installation Steps" heading)
- In Best Practice, select: Setup->Configuration.
- Next, click Database from the left side menu, then click the Database Browser button.
*THE FOLLOWING NEEDS TO BE REPEATED FOR EACH CLIENT COMPUTER AND WINDOWS ACCOUNT
- Run the DermSync application.
- Select "Best Practice" from the drop down list.
- Enter the database password and the server name/IP for Best Practice, then enter your DermEngine login credentials.
Once you have successfully logged in, any patients opened with the clinical view on Best Practice will be available on your Patient List on DermEngine and the mobile apps. To learn how to troubleshoot DermSync, click here.