If you are using version BP Jade or after, follow the instructions here instead.
Before getting started, be sure that you meet the following requirements:
- Admin privileges
- Active DermEngine account
- PMS credentials (password and server address)
- Run on every machine BP client is on
When complete, follow the instructions below:
- Download DermSync (Download button found under "Installation Steps" heading)
- In Best Practice, select: Setup->Configuration.
- Next, click Database from the left side menu, then click the Database Browser button.
*THE FOLLOWING NEEDS TO BE REPEATED FOR EACH CLIENT COMPUTER AND WINDOWS ACCOUNT
- Run the DermSync application.
- Select "Best Practice" from the drop down list.
- Enter the database password you set in step 3 and the server name/IP for Best Practice, then click 'Login'.
Once you have successfully logged in, and configured database settings as described, any patients opened with the clinical view on Best Practice will be available on your Patient List on DermEngine and the mobile apps. To learn how to troubleshoot DermSync, click here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.