To ensure that the platform remains fully customizable for your convenience, you are able to create your own patient intake templates in the Form Builder by following the instructions below:
- Select your profile from the top menu bar and click the Manage Enterprise button from the drop-down menu.
- Select Consent Forms from the left side bar then click Add Consent Form.
- Enter the name of the consent form and then select the consent form type (Data Privacy or Teledermatology).
- Select if you would like to require the patient and provider to sign by checking the box, and then upload your consent information sheet into the space provided and click Save Changes. Please note "Require provider signature" is not available for Teledermatology consent form type at the moment.
- A popup will appear prompting you to add a questionnaire. You have the option of adding one now or at anytime in the future. To learn how to create a questionnaire click here.
- All forms will be available on the Consent Forms dashboard. Here, you have the option of previewing your forms in a PDF format, adding/editing/removing a Questionnaire, enabling/disabling a form, or editing a form respectively.