Within your Total Body Photography settings you have the ability to adjust the poses, templates, and order in which body parts are imaged to best support your practice’s workflows. To edit your TBP Body Part Settings follow the instructions below:
- Click your profile in the top right corner and select Manage Clinic from the drop-down menu. If you are a part of an Enterprise, select Manage Enterprise option.
- Click the TBP Body Part Settings from the side menu. Here, you can select the preferred body poses for your patients along with the number of defined body segments.
- Select which pose you would like your patients to take when capturing total body images. This will be the same for all patients across your practice.
- Select your Template. We currently offer two body templates: Simplified (14 body parts) and Extended (30 body parts). To customize a pre-existing template, or create your own, click the Customize button under the respective template.
- For cases where you wish to use a simplified total body template, you have the ability to combine body parts. Click the respective body parts in the column on the right you would like to combine and then click the Group button.
- When grouping together body parts, you will be prompted to set a name for the body part group.
- To ungroup one or more body part segments, can click the Ungroup button. Move through the poses until you have grouped the body parts to your preference.
- To update a body part’s name, select the respective icon in the column on the right.
- Once you are satisfied with your updated body parts, click Next.
- Drag and drop the body parts in the order you wish to have total body imaging performed on the DermEngine app.
- Click the icon to exclude a body part from the imaging process on the DermEngine app. All excluded parts will be moved to the bottom of the page, and can be re-added by clicking the icon.
- Click Finish when complete.
Note that these changes will affect all members of your virtual practice, and may affect the assignment of existing Total Body Photography images in your accounts. When ready, click Confirm Changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.