When creating a clinical study, you must first create a study form for patients to complete. To learn how to add a study form, follow the instructions below:
- Click your profile in the top right corner and select Account from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Clinical Studies option from the left menu, then click Add Study Forms under the Patient Forms column for the clinical study you wish to add a form to.
- Here, you are able to create a fully customizable form for participants to complete prior to commencing the clinical study. If you have used the Procedure Form Builder before, this will look familiar as it is the same format.
- The form is split into three main categories: Name, Sections, and Questions. First, enter the name of your form in the top bar. Clicking the icon will show a preview of what your form will look like when complete.
- Next, you will see a blank section labelled "Section 1". You have the option of changing the section name. From here, you can create multiple questions within that section. Think of it as a way to divide your questions up by the information you are asking.
- To create a question, enter your question in the empty space labelled "Untitled Question 1". To select the format (such as multiple choice or check boxes), click the arrow in the top right corner of the question box.
- If you have selected Drop Down, Check Boxes, or Multiple Choice you will be prompted to enter the answer for Option 1. To add additional answers for that question, click the Add Option button and enter the answers accordingly.
- Once you have completed that question, you have the option of making the question Required by clicking the slider, or creating a copy by clicking .
- From here, you have the option of Adding a New Question, or adding a new Section by clicking the respective buttons. Once your form is complete, click Save at the bottom of the page.
- You can view and edit the study for at any time by clicking View/Edit Study Forms.
Please sign in to leave a comment.