- To update filter settings, open up DermSync's menu options from the bottom left of your screen. Then select the relevant filter (filter by provider or filter by appointment).
- In the window that shows up you can make selections to filter patients that sync with DermEngine.
- If you do not see any options within the respective filter, you probably have not setup database settings correctly. Further instructions on database settings setup can be found by finding your practice management software from the list here.
- If you attempt to click the save button and have not made a selection, you will get an error indicating that at least one appointment/provider must be selected (eg. "Providers were not saved, please try again.”).
- If you get an error of either: “Providers were not saved, please try again.” or “Appointments were not saved, please try again.” you may need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need any further assistance, please email us at email@example.com.