Your Patient's Spot Page is where you can access all information relating to their images, spots, and activity history on DermEngine. To learn how to navigate a patient's Spot Page follow the instructions below:
- Select the Patients option from the top menu bar and click Patients List from the drop-down options.
- Click on the patient you would like to view.
1. 3D Body Map- All of your patient's documented lesions will be displayed on their personal digital body map. Tap a spot to go to that lesion's profile. To learn more about navigating a patient's 3D Body Map click here.
2. Spot List- All documented lesions will appear here complete with a preview image, their spot number, location on the body map, and the most recent action taken (if any). Tapping on a listing will highlight the row in teal and cause the corresponding spot on the body map to pulsate.
3. Patient Profile- Information relating to your patient's health history. Click their picture to access all information relating to their profile on DermEngine. To learn more about accessing a patient's profile click here.
4. Action Bar- This is where you can perform any action relating to a patient's case. This includes adding a Procedure, Clinical Diagnosis, Pathology Diagnosis, submitting a Pathology Request, or adding Notes. (Click each of the titles to learn more about that respective action)
5. Patient Timeline- A preview displaying the details of the most recent actions performed on this patient. Clicking one of these items will retrieve any documentation related to that item. To learn how to access the patient's full Timeline click here.
1. Viewing Panes- View a patient's clinical or dermoscopic images.
2. View Full Size Image- Click to display the image at its full resolution on your screen.
3. Download Image- Download the single image. To learn how to download patient images click here.
4. Razor Tool- Digitally removes the majority of hair found within a dermoscopic image for simplified viewing of the lesion. To learn more click here.
5. Annotations- View or hide any annotations you've added to the image.
6. Tags- Add, edit or remove any tags for that image.
7. Parallel Zoom- Move the slider to zoom in and out of an image. Click the lock button to parallel pan and zoom between the two images simultaneously.
1. Image Registration- Click to have both images automatically rotate to the same orientation. To learn more click here.
2. Evolution Tracker- Rotates and aligns all dermoscopic images and plays them in a slide show to help you identify any possible changes to the lesion over time. To learn more click here.
3. Visual Search- Provides you with visually similar images to your submitted dermoscopic image, as well as statistics about the diagnoses of top similar images and their malignancy to support your clinical decision. To learn more click here.
1. Image Carousel- All images of that patient's lesion will be stored here. Click and drag to place them in a viewing pane.
2. Tile View- View all images side by side
3. Upload Images- Upload images from your computer, unassigned images from your integrated medical system, via Quick Snap or your live dermoscope. To learn more about adding images click here.
4. Take Images On App- Take overview or dermoscopic images of that lesion using your smartphone or tablet's camera or with the use of a mobile dermoscope.
5. Share Case- Share the patient's lesion or entire file with another colleague on DermEngine for them to view.