If you are using version BP Indigo or before, follow the instructions here instead.
Before getting started, be sure that you meet the following requirements:
- Admin privileges
- Active DermEngine account
- Best Practice installed on the computer
- PMS credentials (server address)
Enabling DermEngine in Best Practice
- In Best Practice, select: Setup > Configuration (You will need to have access to configuration settings).
- Next, click Database from the left side menu.
- In the window that appears, select 'MetaOptima (DermEngine)' and save
DermSync Installation Process;
- On the server (Link to download)
- On workstations (Link to download)
- Run on every machine BP client is on
- Run the DermSync application.
- Select "Best Practice" from the drop down list.
- A window to set up database settings should appear (if not it can be found in DermSync menu under Settings > Setup database). Select 'BP Jade or after', enter the server name/IP for Best Practice and click save.
Once you have successfully logged in and configured database settings, any patients opened with the clinical view on Best Practice will be available on your Patient List on DermEngine and the mobile apps. To learn how to troubleshoot DermSync, click here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.