DermEngine is a store-and-forward (async) teledermatology software that breaks down proximity barriers so dermatologists, GPs, skin cancer specialists, and other medical professionals can provide quality, connected care to their patients.
Leveraging the power of Zoom, DermEngine also provides video consultation services for users through the platform's appointment booking system. Once an appointment is booked by a patient, a meeting will be created via your Zoom account for you to begin the video call within DermEngine. To integrate your Zoom account with DermEngine, follow the instructions below:
- Click on your name from the top right menu and choose Account from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Integrations button.
- Click the "Connect Zoom" button.
- You will be redirected to your Zoom account, where you will be asked to authorize the app's connection to DermEngine. Click "Authorize".
- Congratulations! You have successfully connected your DermEngine and Zoom account. The next time a patient books an appointment, you will see a "Click to Join Zoom Meeting" link on the Appointments Page.