Through your own appointment booking page, patients can see your available time slots and book them directly in your calendar. Alternatively, you have the ability to directly book a patient on DermEngine’s calendar view. To learn how to add availability to your professional calendar follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Patients tab in the top menu bar, and select Appointments from the drop-down list.
- This is your Appointment Booking page, where you can add and remove your available time slots, access your clinic’s patient registration and booking pages. To add your availability, click the Add Time Slots button.
- Next, select which provider you are creating the time slots for along with their available dates and times. From here, enter the appointment duration and the buffer you’d like to add. Once done, click Add Time Slots.
- For scenarios where you’d only like to add one or two time slots, rather than having a set schedule, you can also just click the spot in your calendar you’d like to add an available appointment.
- Once you’ve clicked a time, you can just enter the provider and the length of the appointment.
- Additionally, you have the option of adding the patient who you'd like to book for this time slot.
- You can view your calendar by month, week, day or as a list depending on your preference.
- To remove a listed availability, simply select that time slot and click the Delete button.
- Alternatively, if you or a patient has booked an appointment, open the time slot and click Cancel Appointment. If the patient fails to attend their virtual consultation you can also mark the time slot as a No Show by clicking the relevant button.