If you accidentally add dermoscopic/overview images to the incorrect spot follow the instructions below:
- Select the Patients List button from the top menu bar then select your patient.
- Select the spot from the patient's Spot list and drag it from the carousel into the viewing pane.
- Click on the icon on top of the window to download the image from the comparison windows.
- Click the icon of the image's thumbnail in the image carousel and select Delete.
- Select yes to complete the deletion process.
- Locate to spot you wish to add images to from the Spot List on the left side. To learn how to add a spot, click here.
- Click the Upload Image button to upload the images you downloaded to your computer.
- Make sure you are in the From Your Computer tab. Add Overview and Dermoscopic Image(s) then select Done when complete.
- Alternatively, if you've already created a second spot profile that has some of the correct images, you can merge the two spots following the instructions found here.