If you are having issues with focusing your camera on iPhone 13/14 Pro or Pro Max, you can turn off macro mode so it is not switching between macro and wide lens.
- Launch the Settings app
- Scroll down and tap on Camera
- Enable the Macro Control toggle switch
- Scroll up and tap on Preserve Settings
- Enable Macro Control toggle switch
- Launch the Camera app and tap the macro toggle switch on the bottom left to disable it.
- Set the camera zoom to 1x by tapping on the screen and selecting 1x button.
Important Note: If you are using MoleScope II - Universal Model for imaging, it is recommended to use it with a phone case on and not to attach the universal plate to the phone itself. For best practices, phone cases should have a smooth back. Rubber, leather, and textured surfaces should be avoided.
Please sign in to leave a comment.