During a Teleconsultation, you may use the eRx feature to add a prescription using DoseSpot and either print or send the prescription directly to the selected pharmacy.
- Click on your Telederm Inbox from the top menu bar and select Review Case.
- Enter your Diagnosis, Notes and select the Add eRx button.
- A Dose Spot screen will pop up where your patient's data has been already transferred. Click on Add Prescription.
- Search for a Medication by name.
- Select Desired Strength for the medication.
- Fill in required fields such as patient directions, dispensing amount and unit and select refills if needed. You can also "Save As Favorite" to add to your favorites list. Once complete, select Save Prescription.
- Select Add Prescription if you require to additional prescriptions otherwise click on the checkbox to Select Prescription and Approve.
You can either Approve and Send directly to the selected pharmacy or Approve and Print the prescription for your patient.
*You can also select the Actions dropdown to either Edit, Delete, Change Pharmacy or Start Prior Authorization
All Active Medications will be viewable in the selected tab and you can select the Actions dropdown to Reorder, Remove or Reprint Prescription.
- Click on the X to return back to DermEngine's Telederm Panel where you will find the prescription listed. Complete your notes and select Submit.