You can provide your services to your existing patients who you have already registered in your clinic on DermEngine. In this case, when your patients use the MoleScope app to electronically send their cases for your review, you will be the only doctor that they will be able to submit the case to as long as your service is enabled.
- Click on your profile in the top right corner, and click on Account from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Teledermatology settings button on the left sidebar, scroll down until the end of the page, and select 'View Telederm Settingshere".
- Click on the Teledermatology button in the left sidebar and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- If you have not yet done so, upload an image of your medical license in order to verify your eligibility to provide teledermatology service on DermEngine. You will receive an email once the verification process has been completed.
- Once your medical license has been verified, you have the option of providing your teleconsultation services to your Clinic Patients (existing patients in your practice) and External Patients as well as receive Referral Cases (cases from your colleagues) by sliding the respective buttons under the Availability section.
- From the Availability Region heading, click on Add a Region, then select the Country & State/Province in which you would like to provide your services. You can Edit or Delete the regions at anytime by clicking the icon.
To learn more about getting started with your teledermatology services click here.