If you want to share a patient’s file with your colleague, but don’t want to request a consultation, you can now share a lesion or the entire patient file with anyone in your network. To learn how to add a colleague to your network click here. To share a patient:
- Click on the Patient List button in the top menu bar and select the patient you wish to share.
- Next, select the icon next to Patient profile photo.
- Alternatively, scroll down to “Share With” and click the Share button.
- You have the option to share that specific lesion or the entire patient file.
- Select which colleague you would like to share the patient's information with from the drop-down menu. Once selected, you are able to select if you would like to share the spot/case with the whole clinic by clicking the "Share With Whole Clinic" check box.
- If you want to send an email notification to the recipient(s), click the Send Email Notification checkbox.
- Add the message regarding the shared case to your colleague. Click the Share button when ready.
- If you checked the Send Notification box, your colleague will receive an email stating that you have offered to share a patient’s file with them. Otherwise, they will see a notification on DermEngine.