When submitting a case, it's important that you document any current medications you are taking so that your medical professional can provide care that best fits your health needs. To add any current medications you may be taking to Skin App follow the steps below:
- Click the Account button in the menu at the bottom of the page.
- Select the ePrescription option.
- Tap the Yes button next to the Current Medications option.
- Tap the icon to add a current medication.
- Begin typing the name of the medication and select it from the drop-down list of available options. Continue with this process until all current medications are added, then tap Done.
- All medications will be documented under the Current Medications tab of your account settings. You can document further medications at any time by tapping the icon, or delete by tapping the icon.