The Patient Timeline feature is useful for viewing any actions you have performed on your patient for organization and tracking purposes, such as diagnoses dates, when images were added, as well as viewing reports. To learn how to print or download a patients timeline report follow the instructions below.
- Click Patients, then select the Patient List option from the top menu bar.
- Select the "..." icon of the patient timeline you wish to view. Select the See Timeline option.
Alternatively, if you are already on the patient’s profile, you can simply select the Timeline button in the top right corner. You can see a preview of the most recent details of the patient below their info in the Spot Timeline.
- Here, you are able to view all data relating to that patient. You have the option of filtering the information you see by patient, spot (using the 3D Body Map on the left), Action, Visit Date, or Provider. When you first visit the page, it will automatically be set to your current patient, with filters set to the All option. If filtering by Spots, only the associated Total Body Image will be included in the report.
- To print your patient’s data, click the Print Report button on the right side. Alternatively, you have the option of copying your patient’s Timeline to your clipboard.
- Once you click the Print Report button, you are able to filter which criteria you would like to be displayed in the report. When ready to print the report, click Print.
- From here, you have the option to save the report as a PDF, download it or share it with your patients and colleagues by selecting the options at the top left corner.