After you have captured dermoscopic images, you have the ability to view them directly in the patient’s total body photography profile. To get started, follow the instructions below:
- Access your patient’s total body photography profile, then select the body part along with your desired image.
- Select an overview image from the right sidebar, then click on the dermoscopic image in the bottom left corner of the pop-up (note that the dermoscopic image must be associated with that marked lesion for it to show).
- A high resolution version of the dermoscopic image will appear for your review.
- To compare the dermoscopic and overview images of the lesion, click the + button on the magnification slider or scroll with your mouse. Once you are fully zoomed, the overview spot will automatically change to the dermoscopic image to allow you to better analyze that particular lesion.
- Alternatively, you may select the spot number from the sidebar to return to the patient's spot profile.