DermEngine allows you to upload, add, and edit completely customizable consent forms for your patients for data privacy. To learn how to upload a patient consent form follow the instructions below:
To view our guide for developing your very own consent form click here.
- Click on your Profile on the right top corner and select Manage Clinic from the drop-down menu.
- Select Consent Forms from the left sidebar, then click Add Consent Form.
- Enter the name of the consent form and then select consent form type (Data Privacy or Teledermatology).
- Select if you would like to require the patient and provider to sign by checking the box, and then upload your consent information sheet into the space provided and click Save Changes. Please note "Require provider signature" is available for the Data Privacy consent form type at the moment.
- A popup will appear prompting you to add a questionnaire. You have the option of adding one now or at anytime in the future. To learn how to create a questionnaire click here.
- All forms will be available on the Consent Forms dashboard. Here, you have the option of previewing your forms in a PDF format, adding/editing/removing a Questionnaire, enabling/disabling a form, or editing a form respectively.