DermEngine’s total body photography feature allows you to quickly capture and sync images between the app and web platform. You can quickly navigate between body parts by following the instructions below:
Click the Patients button in the top menu bar. Click the “...” of your desired patient and select Total Body Photography.
Alternatively, if you are already in the patient's profile, you may simply select the Total Body button located at the top right corner.
To quickly navigate to another body part to add/upload images or perform another action, click the Total Body button in the top menu bar. From here, you can select the body part you wish to go to. Alternatively, if you wish to access multiple body parts of that patient in a short period of time, you can pin the Total Body view to your screen by clicking the icon.
The Total Body view will remain pinned to the left side of your screen for your convenience. From here, you can easily access any body part with less clicks for quicker workflows. You can unpin this view at anytime by clicking X.
Click the following links below to learn how to perform different actions within the total body photography module:
- How Do I Map Lesions?
- How Do I Perform Step By Step Mapping?
- How Do I Take Dermoscopic Images From The Total Body Photography Page?
- How Do I Match Lesions?
- How Do I Match Undetected Lesions?
- How Do I Use The Flicker Tool?
- How Can I View A Spot's Dermoscopic Image When Zooming In On The Total Body Image?
- How Do I View Dermoscopic Images Within A Total Body Photography Profile?