Smart Snap recommends which spot looks the most similar to your newly taken image to help you assign follow up images in seconds. To learn how to use the Smart Snap Recommendation tool follow the steps below:
- Make sure the DermEngine app is updated to the latest version in the app store.
- Once updated, select a patient.
- Tap the icon in the top right corner.
- Take your first dermoscopic image.
- DermEngine will sort the pre-existing spots based on their similarity to the new image to help streamline the documentation process. Here, you can either assign it to a listed spot (by tapping Assign) or document it under a new spot by selecting the New Spot button and locating the spot on the body map.
- You can add additional images to the selected spot as needed. Additionally, you can switch between dermoscopic and overview images by tapping the image type in the bottom left and right corners.
- You can review your taken dermoscopic or overview images by tapping the selective buttons. Here, you can delete any images as necessary by selecting the image and tapping Delete.
- When finished, select Next Spot to begin imaging another spot or select Done to go back to the Spots page.